Sunday | III (+ January Playlist!)

| On
Sunday, January 31, 2016

Thanks for sticking with me as I tweak and bumble around on the blog. I've changed the header - again - but finally have enough satisfaction with it to leave it alone for the time being.

In my previous blogging efforts, I often tried to complete monthly favorites posts - and failed miserably. This time around, I'm giving a little more thought to how I want to approach my favorite things. In the meantime, I still love reading all of yours. Why don't you link your blog in the comments below so I can check them out?

I'm glad the January blues have skipped me, mostly. I'm nowhere near as forlorn as I was this time last year, even though the landscape of my life is way different. Thank you so much to everyone who wished me luck regarding the interview I had a couple of weeks ago. I have no news yet - it's taking forever. But, a good friend who works with the company says that's just how they operate. This week will be the third week since my second interview. No news is good news? As I try to rationalize this in my mind, I figure that if they really, really hated me - they would have given me a hard no way earlier than now - right?


But these songs, though (transition, ftw)? I've been listening all month long - some even longer. Well, Pillowtalk by Zayn has only been out for two days - but I've listened to it at least 10 times.

What?

This inspired me to finally listen to Made in the A.M. - the album I purchased the day it was released only because I felt like I should, but never listened to it. OMGILOVEIT. Fangirling now is so much easier than fangirling when I was 14 (and it was still socially acceptable for me to do so). Twitter, Instagram, Wikipedia? I need to know all of One Direction's zodiac signs. Check out my January playlist on Spotify while I look up what Liam's favorite food is.

Have a great week.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Bloglovin'.

Follow